IgniteData is delighted to announce the appointment of Steve Tolle to the role of Strategic Advisor.
Widely respected as one of the leading minds in healthcare technology, Steve has a stellar track record in developing transformative themes in healthcare innovation and investment within artificial intelligence, diagnostic imaging/medical devices, electronic health records, population health, managed care, and value-based pharmaceutical pricing.
As founder of a bespoke healthcare strategy consultancy and advisor to HLM Venture Partners, his expertise, gained over 25 years, spans strategy, business development, and product management. His previous roles include:
- Global Vice President of Strategy at IBM Watson Health, spearheading strategy and corporate development for the medical imaging business unit
- Chief Strategy Officer at Merge Healthcare, where he led the effort to move Merge Healthcare into the AI space and played a key role in the company’s successful sale to IBM for $1B in 2015
- Senior Vice President/General Manager at Optum
- Vice President of Product Management at Allscripts
- Director of Product Management at Pfizer
Steve’s vast experience will be instrumental in shaping IgniteData’s site-centric tech innovation strategy and accelerating our already impressive growth trajectory.
If you are interested in working with IgniteData, then use our online contact form, and one of our team will be in touch.
How to choose an EHR-to-EDC solution
Guest blog: Joseph Lengfellner on the challenges and solutions for clinical trials – Part 2
Guest blog: Joseph Lengfellner on the challenges and solutions for clinical trials – Part 1
How structured data is used in clinical trials
Evidence from Electronic Health Records-to-Electronic Data Capture live pilot study
IgniteData and Leading New York City Cancer Center Collaborate to Solve the Clinical Trial Data Transfer Challenge
Clinical trial data mapping explained: Mapping EHR data
Quality data and the EHR-to-EDC dream – where and why we need to focus our energies
UK clinical trials landscape: 4 big influencers
ZS’s Qin Ye on trends and driving innovation in life sciences
Meet Archer, the platform transforming EHR-to-EDC data automation